This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
A lot of small businesses run by women fail because of their relationship with money! Some women grew up in families where money wasn’t discussed at the dinner table, let alone being a woman in leading business. In this 2-hour online workshop, finance expert Grace Mugabe will share essential concepts around Women, Business & Money to support you in your business journey to become more financially fit!
Participants will learn how to identify their strengths and weaknesses and develop an action plan to improve their skills and achieve their goals.
By the end of the workshop, participants will understand:
- Why it is important for them to learn about money.
- The gender pay gap
- Improving their financial wellbeing
- The pros and cons of discounting
- Way to fund their business
- Managing through uncertain times
- How to build their confidence using a SWOT analysis
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 200 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – GRACE MUGABE
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.