Online Information Session
Join Realise Business CEO, Jacqui Attard in an online information session to learn more about the new ‘Women In Business Mastermind’ program.
We are excited to announce that we are taking registrations for our Women in Business Mastermind program, fully funded by NSW Government Business Connect.
Being in a mastermind group allows you to gain facilitated peer-to-peer mentoring in an open, non-competitive and supportive environment. It’s just like having your very own Board of Directors who are there to help you achieve your business goals, increase your profits and reach your business success. The first step in registering your interest is to attend this information session.
In this session you will:
- Get a taste of what being in a Mastermind group is all about
- Learn what to expect from the program
- Gain insight into how you will benefit from this free initiative
- How to register your interest
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.