For this informative free seminar, we have partnered with Employsure to focus on your rights and obligations under the Fair Work Act and how to implement these successfully through your business.
At this event, the Employsure team will teach you how to set up the right employment contracts and policies and learn how to manage difficult employees in-line with Australia’s workplace relations system. The Realise Business team will complement this learning by teaching you how to plan for, and conduct conversations with employees about these often difficult topics. You will leave feeling informed and confident about how to develop a high-performing team that reduces stress and increases productivity. This is a great opportunity for anyone running a business, managing employees or maintaining health and safety legislation. Refreshments will be provided.
- How to set up contracts and policies
- Knowledge of employee entitlements and how to meet your health and safety obligations
- Understand recent legislation and award changes
- Processes and steps before termination – how to minimise the chance of unfair dismissal and adverse action claims
- How to conduct difficult conversations with employees
- How to implement ideal frameworks for a high-performing team that reduces stress and increases productivity
About Our Presenters
[widgetkit id=”104″ name=”Business Advisor – Geoff Silk | Realise Business Advisor”]
[widgetkit id=”108″ name=”Expert Speaker – Employsure”]