Amy Chen, Business Advisor
With over 12 years’ experience in banking and financial services as a cash flow lender, Amy has assessed and reviewed the viability of hundreds of companies, across many industries, both domestically and abroad.
Amy focuses on the key drivers of a business, using their financial reports to unravel underlying issues and potential risks to consider the best financing solutions for her many small business clients.
Amy has worked across the full spectrum of business lending: from institutional banking; corporate banking facilities to ASX small-caps and large private companies; and Capital Markets dealing in secondary market securities. Amy also spent significant time working for Export Finance Australia, the Australian Government’s credit export credit agency, dealing with small businesses seeking government assistance to finance export opportunities where traditional finance was not achievable.
These days, Amy applies her wealth of experience in finance to her passion of helping small businesses prosper by implementing new processes and understanding the best finance options available to them.
Amy has worked with clients in sectors including wholesalers, manufacturing, professional services, engineering services, hospitality, global franchisors, mining & construction services and ASX-listed industrials.
Amy’s Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Bachelor of Economics (Macquarie University)
- Part Certificate III in Financial Services (Securities Institute)
- ASF Professionals Program – Australian Securitisation Forum (administered by AFMA)
- Structured Trade and Commodity Finance (Euromoney Financial Training)
- International Project Finance & Modelling (Corality Financial Group)
- Advanced Level Documentation Training (APLMA Australian Branch)
Areas of Expertise
- Initial business reviews
- Working capital management (debtors and inventory)
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Small Business Lending
- Cash Flow Lending
- Identifying Vision and creating Culture
Join Amy’s Future webinars:
What is Your Credit Score and Why it Matters – April 7, 12pm – 1pm
View Amy’s past webinars:
Book a Session with Amy Today
To request a business advice session with Amy Chen, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.