Ben Dalton, Business Advisor
Ben is an experienced professional in a wide variety of sectors including Small Business, Multinationals, Federal, State and Local Governments. He has a demonstrated history of working effectively in many industries including Retail, Hospitality, Banking, Construction, Customer Service, Tertiary Education, Wine and Other Beverages.
Over many years Ben has acted as a consultant to a very wide range of small businesses and hospitality operators. Specialising in the Wine and Food sectors, Ben helps the founder/owner/manager identify their strategic goals, and then explores with them how these can best be achieved tactically. Being a creative and lateral thinker, Ben can often provide a new perspective and add plenty of great ideas to regenerate excitement and create momentum for his clients.
Ben has completed his Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM). In addition to his formal business qualifications, Ben has many year’s experience in creating, building and selling his own businesses. He is now driven to help others achieve their business goals, and has a passion to ensure that business owners create a valuable financial asset for their future.
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
BA (Hons) English Literature & Politics
Ben’s Areas of Expertise include:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Marketing Planning
- Start-up Planning
- Sales Planning
- Branding and Communication
- Product and Services Development
- Building Business Systems
- Efficient Event Management
- Creating Customer Service Excellence
- Identifying, monitoring and measuring key success drivers: Financial and Non-financial
- Employee and Client Engagement
- Leadership/Team Development and Succession Planning
- Identifying Vision and creating Culture
Book a Session with Ben Today
To request a business advice session with Ben Dalton, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.