Chris Cassar, Business Advisor
Chris has business management experience in both corporate and small business. With a strong focus on business planning and implementation, Chris has led the marketing for a number of organizations including Avis Australia, Lombard Insurance, NZI Insurance and Intelematics Australia. In 2001, Chris established his own marketing and business consulting practice specifically aimed at supporting small businesses.
Over the last 15 years Chris has helped small businesses in industries such as; IT, Medical Services, Legal service, Tourism, Building and Construction, Allied Health Services, Retail, Fashion and Entertainment. Chris approaches business advisory both from an external and internal perspective: including target market, competitors, communication, human resource capacity, service/product delivery protocols, customer interaction procedures, financial trends and the owner’s goals and ambitions. This then facilitates the provision of practical, effective and manageable business advice.
Qualifications & Accreditations:
- BA (Hons) Politics & Economics
- Graduate Diploma in Marketing
- Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
Areas of expertise
- Business Planning
- Marketing Planning
- Market Research
- Branding and communication
- Product and services development
- Maximising customer value
- Identifying, monitoring and measuring key success drivers – financial and non-financial
- Staff management and motivation (internal marketing)
Book a Session with Chris Today
To request a business advice session with Chris Cassar, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.