Garry Lloyd, Manager of Business Advisory, Coaching and Contracts
Garry’s greatest strength is collaboratively creating the strategy, processes, and culture that empowers many employees to make good decisions. This creates a self-managing business that can repeat success and rapidly scale.
Garry’s skillset has been developed through 3 key areas;
1. Small Medium Enterprises (SME), Start-up and Scaleups.
Founding his own businesses each with a successful exit including an acquisition by an ASX listed company, and leading revenue growth of 4 small businesses, each ranking in BRW’s “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private companies”.
2. International Enterprise.
As CEO, led a number of M&As and turnarounds in the technology, media and telecommunication (TMT) industries, achieving revenues in excess of K$130m with 180 employees.
3. Tier one global consultancy.
Management Consultant. Business development responsibility for; Strategy, Digital Transformation and Tier one ERP solutions. Achieving a revenue contribution in excess of $30m per annum.
Recognised by his peers, Garry has been appointed as an Entrepreneur in Residence for the NSW Government at the Sydney Start-up Hub and he’s been a Judge for the Harvard Business School “Alumni New Venture Competition” for the Asia Pacific region since 2010.
Garry’s Qualifications and Accreditation:
- General Management Program, HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Financial Accounting Certificate, HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Master of Commerce, SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Marketing Certificate, UNIVERSITY OF NSW, Sydney, NSW.
- Advertising Certificate, NORTHERN SYDNEY INSTITUTE OF TAFE, Sydney, NSW.
- ITIL Certificate, ITIL Best practices for successful Technology Service Management.
- How to Validate your Start-up Idea Certificate, UNIVERSITY OF NSW, Sydney, NSW.
Areas of Expertise
Building businesses from an idea to those who consistently make a good profit. Then rapidly scaling these businesses to compete locally, nationally or globally. Assisting businesses to become Pitch or Sale ready. Turnaround and M&A.
Small, Medium Enterprises (SME’s), Start-ups, Scale-ups, Fintech, Agribusiness, Professional Services, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Social Purpose (NFP).
Book a Session with Garry Today
To request a business advice session with Garry Lloyd, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.