Geoff Silk, Business Advisor
During the early years of his Management Consultancy business, Geoff developed a burgeoning relationship with BEC St George and Sutherland Shire, and was soon after invited to join their board of directors. In 2012 Geoff became a full-time Business Advisor and coach with the renamed BEC Southern Sydney (Now Realise Business), as part of NSW Government ‘Small Biz Connect’.
For Geoff, satisfaction comes from seeing people succeed and businesses thrive. His exposure to different organisations, structures and styles of leadership gives him a great depth of experience and from which to draw solutions to business challenges, both day-to-day and strategic. His pragmatic approach has helped hundreds of businesses to grow and flourish. His clients range from business start-ups to established enterprises.
In 2016, Geoff was recognized as Best Metropolitan Advisor in Australia by Business Enterprise Centres, Australia.
Geoff’s Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Masters in Business Administration (UOBS)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Managers
- Graduate Army Command and Staff College (UK)
- Assessor Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Chartered Manager
- Professional Member Career Development Association of Australia
Geoff’s Business Expertise Includes:
- Business planning
- Business mentoring and coaching
- General management
- Strategic planning
- Communications skills
- Leadership development
- Problem solving, planning and implementation
- Organisational change and culture management
- Risk and security awareness
- Infrastructure, logistics and administrative coordination
- Personal branding