Jacqui Attard, Chief Executive Officer
Jacqui Attard is a business expert and coach who has devoted her career to helping small businesses grow and prosper. Her passion and knowledge for small business is boundless as is her expertise across many sectors.
As CEO of Realise Business, Jacqui develops coaching programs and services to help businesses grow and increase their profitability. Jacqui also has a background in business coaching in Health Professions which inspired the successful roll-out of the OTA Virtual Learning and Business Coaching Program.
Jacqui has delivered a diverse range of programs throughout Australia and New Zealand on topics such as; Lifting your Sales Performance, Change Management, Graduate Development, Coach Manager, Leadership Development, Strategy Planning and High Performing Teams.
Jacqui’s Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Master of Business Coaching (University of Wollongong)
- Master NLP Practitioner
- TFK – Think Feel Know Processing Profile
- MBTI – Myers Briggs Personality Profile
- DiSC – Behavioural Profile
- Certificate IV in workplace training and assessment
Jacqui’s Areas of Expertise Include:
- Increasing revenue and profitability
- Improving sales performance
- Strategic marketing and branding
- Building referral partnerships
- Improving efficiency
- Employee and client engagement
- Practice management
- Organisational change management
- Leadership development
- Vision and Culture