Marianne Bateup, General Manager
Marianne is a professional coach, consultant and trainer with demonstrated success in supporting individuals, teams and businesses to recognise their potential and expand their capabilities.
With more than 20 years’ commercial experience in large-, medium- and small-sized organisations, Marianne has expertise in business advisory services, executive and business coaching, strategy development and implementation, training development and delivery, and leading significant change and business projects.
Marianne’s professional strengths include strategy design, identifying commercial opportunities, high-level stakeholder engagement as well as building effective cross-cultural teams. She draws on this experience to support individuals, teams and businesses to achieve personal and organisational excellence.
Marianne’s Qualifications & Accreditations:
- Executive Master of Business Administration
- Master of Asian Studies
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management
- Diploma of Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Certificate IV in New Small Business
- Certificate IV in Business and Personal Coaching
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Executive Certificate in e-Marketing
- ICAgile Certified Professional
Marianne’s Areas of Expertise include:
- Strategy and Business Planning
- Business Disruption and Change Management
- Strategic Marketing and Market Research
- Employee and Client Engagement
- Leadership/Team Development and Succession Planning
- Vision and Culture
Book a Session with Marianne Today
To request a business advice session with Marianne Bateup, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.