Matt Trustrum, Start Up & Early Stage Advisor
Matt has spent over 20 years in the international business, entrepreneurship & start-up arena having worked with hundreds of start-up founders around the world. Having bootstrapped, built & sold his own award winning Fintech talent consulting business operating across the Asia Pacific region, featuring in the BRW’s Top 100 fast growing company list, Matt then travelled the world operating across a variety of high tech start-up ecosystem’s including Stockholm, London & Helsinki.
His work has included both operational roles within start ups alongside founding teams, coaching & advising early stage founders from MVP to the investor due diligence / capital raising stage, whilst also assisting overseas start ups launch into international markets. His work has been conducted both directly to start ups and also within incubators, entrepreneurship education programs, government funded innovation consultancies & early stage investment firms.
His international network also adds value to the conversation joining the dots for founders whether that be related to investment, sales, partnership, talent & international expansion.
Matt’s extensive knowledge and expertise of working ‘on’ and ‘in’ a wide variety of start up enterprises equips him to provide quality, relevant and invaluable advice for a multitude of startup businesses & founders.
Areas Matt can support you include:
● How to truly validate your business models
● Strategic business planning & organisation
● Customer discovery & experimentation
● MVP prototyping, development & testing
● Market positioning & blue ocean strategies
● Sales, channel partnerships & collaborations
● Scaling into international markets
● Risk assessments, legal, regulatory, tech
● Value, delivery & financial propositions
● Recruitment Talent, sourcing & selection
● Team growing pains, conflict resolution, negotiations
● Raising capital, investor due diligence, networking
● Pitchdeck design, creation, presentation
● Exit strategies & succession planning
● Founder & team accountability to goals & targets
+ a whole host of other start up business related areas.
Book a Session with Matt Today
To request a business advice session with Matt Trustrum, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.