Stevie V Brown, Business Advisor
Stevie is a Communications Specialist who began her career at some of the world’s most well- known advertising agencies, including Saatchi & Saatchi and McCann Erickson, and has worked on some of the world’s most famous brands, including Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, L’Oréal, Samsung, and Visa. Stevie held several management roles before moving into strategic planning.
Having worked across multiple industries in the UK, Europe, Australia, and Asia Pacific, her knowledge reaches from brand strategy and product positioning to promotional marketing and activation; through to shopper marketing and category management.
In 2012, Stevie obtained an internationally recognised formal Coaching Qualification with the Life Coaching Academy, and is also an NLP Practitioner. She went on to start her business The Change Starter in 2014, and now works solely with SME clients; maintaining her knowledge of corporate process and trends, whilst enabling up and coming businesses to benefit from her expertise.
Since working with small business, Stevie has developed a passion for User Experience design in the digital space, and was the strategist and project lead for the recent Realise Business brand launch and new website development.
Stevie’s approach to coaching is built on the belief that whether you’ve just started, or you’re well-established, your business has a much higher chance of success with a happy, motivated leader at the helm! She seeks to leverage personal goals and values in pursuit of business success.
Stevie is also the host of Shire Pub Biz. Come and join her on the first Friday of each month for yummy finger food, some casual drinks, and lots of fun!
Stevie’s Qualifications & Accreditations:
- MSc Digital Marketing (in progress)
- Bryan Mayne Goal Mapping Training
- The Life Coaching Academy Cert IV Life Coaching
- The Life Coaching Academy NLP Practitioner Certificate
- Coaching Mastery Weekend Intensive
- POPAI Shopper Marketing Advanced Training
- Institute of Sales Promotion (UK) Diploma in Sales Promotion
- BA 1st Class Hons Marketing & Advertising (University of Westminster, UK)
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (UK) Certificate in Legal Regulations
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising (UK) Foundation Certificate
- MS Office Advanced Certificates (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Lucie Clayton College (London) 12-Wk Intensive EA Training
- HND Business, Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Sleaford 6th Form College A-Level Communications Studies; Law; General Studies; Sociology
- Kesteven & Sleaford High School for Girls 10 A-C GCSE’s
Stevie’s Areas of Expertise Include:
- Brand Strategy & Branding
- Marketing Strategy
- Communications Planning & Tactics
- UX (User Experience) Design
- Website Strategy & Project Management
- Investment Pitch Writing & Design
- Business Presentation Writing & Design
- Seasoned Presenter & Facilitator
- Shopper & Retail Marketing
- Strategic thinking, big picture planning, frameworks
Book a Session with Stevie Today
To request a business advice session with Stevie V Brown, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.