Your well-being, health and safety is of the highest importance to all of us here at Realise Business.
With Covid-19 coronavirus shutdowns and various public gathering policies being implemented, we as a country are beginning to work on ways to contain the spread of the virus while remaining operational, minimising the economic impact to businesses as much as possible.
In times such as these my immediate response is to never panic, I try to analyse most situations before feeding into any mass hysteria, as we’ve witnessed in Australia recently. But in saying that, for those of us trying to run a business, if you or your team become ill it could greatly impact your ability to carry on with your work. Combine that with the uncertainty of how customers will respond during this time, the demand for your goods and services or your usual revenue might change drastically.
Like all small businesses, Realise Business has been impacted by the current global pandemic and we will be making some changes over the next month to ensure the health and safety of our team and our clients takes priority. We also understand that now more than ever, you need the expertise of our team to help you and your business through this time of uncertainty and business interruption.
With all this in mind, we’ll be making some changes for the interim, to do our part in minimising the spread and impact of Covid-19.
Continuing to deliver our advisory, coaching and mastermind services
It’s business as usual for all of our ongoing one-to-one coaching and advisory and for our Mastermind groups but we will offer an online meeting option at your request.
We’ve taken the following precautions to ensure your wellbeing:
- Before each face-to-face meeting our Advisors will request you wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser.
- We are regularly disinfecting surfaces and objects in our meeting rooms and office.
- We can and will accommodate Zoom/Skype Advisory and Coaching sessions at your request.
- Mastermind attendees will be given the option to use Zoom to attend their session but we will still host face-to-face at our usual locations.
- Regrettably we’ve had to cancel some of our Pub Biz events – this week’s Manly Pub Biz and the April Cronulla Pub Biz will not go ahead.
- We hold regular webinars and we have an upcoming coronavirus disruption webinar on 27th March – register here.
Most importantly, we will do everything we can to help small businesses to remain trading, to keep customers informed and engaged and to empower you to find ways to deliver your services during this time. Let’s work together to focus on the things we can control in uncertain times.
In saying that, our office is still very much operational and we are here to help you in any way we can. Feel free to reach out over email or phone if you have any questions and we’ll do the best we can to either set you up with an advisor or to give you the answers you need.