Get the Right Advice
With so many trains of thought occupying a business owner’s space of mind, often clarity around your small business taxation can be overlooked. ‘Tax basics for small business’ is a face-to-face session delivered by Realise Business on behalf of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) which provides the taxation clarity small business owners desperately need.
This workshop will cover business structure, GST, small business reporting, income and deductions, motor vehicle deductions, depreciation, record keeping and small business support.
What’s on Offer?
- 3 hour workshop
- Facilitated by an expert Business Advisor
- Ideal for those who are newly trading or adding to their scope of work through growth.
- Business Structure
- Small Business Reporting
- Income and Deductions
- Motor Vehicle Deductions
- Record Keeping and Small Business Support.
- Learn the essential tax information and helpful hints you need to know for your small business
- Choose the right business structure for your current scope of work
- Establish appropriate record keeping and invoicing policies
- Learn your entitlements and maximise your tax allowances and deductions
- Get the confidence to manage your tax affairs independently
Pick the most convenient date and location for you.
25 January, 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at Kirrawee. View more
19 February, 10:00 am-1:00 pm at Newtown. View more
29 March, 10:00 am-1:00 pm at Bankstown. View more
Your Realise Business Advisor
[widgetkit id=”133″ name=”Business Advisor – David Batson | Realise Business Advisor”]
Online bookings are not available for this event.