What is Mastermind group coaching?
Your Realise Business Mastermind group is like having a board of advisors for you and your business. It’s an affordable business coaching option, that allows you to gain facilitated peer-to-peer mentoring in an open, non-competitive and supportive environment. We’ll match you with 8-10 other local business owners based on industry, personality and potential to foster mutually beneficial relationships. Mastermind creates an open and supportive environment in which to gain peer-to-peer mentoring and business development opportunities.
Outcomes of being in a Mastermind group
- To increase your business knowledge, skills and confidence
- To foster mutual growth, trust and development
- The opportunity to receive (and provide) honest and constructive feedback within the group
- Increased leadership and communications skills
- A team with which you can confidentially share and discuss your business challenges and ideas
- A supportive group of friends and colleagues who understand your challenges
- Collective help to achieve your goals and accelerate your business growth
- Long-lasting business referrals and personal friendships with group members
What’s included in Mastermind
Growing a small business is a challenging process. While friends and family can provide personal support, no one understands the difficulties involved better than other small business owners. Our Masterminds meet ten times a year to constructively improve their businesses, under the direction of a Realise Business Mastermind Facilitator. You’ll learn practical tips and tricks, share ideas, opinions and experiences and gain exclusive insight into your business operations from an outside perspective. These specialist groups are the perfect way to attain confidential advice while building strong referral partnerships with other business owners who are going through the same experiences.