Get the Right Advice
With so many trains of thought occupying a business owner’s space of mind, often clarity around your small business taxation can be overlooked. ‘Tax basics for small business’ is a face-to-face session delivered by Realise Business on behalf of the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) which provides the taxation clarity small business owners desperately need.
This workshop will cover business structure, GST, small business reporting, income and deductions, motor vehicle deductions, depreciation, record keeping and small business support.
What’s on Offer?
- 3 hour workshop
- Facilitated by an expert Business Advisor
- Learn the essential tax information and helpful hints you need to know for your small business
- Ideal for those who are newly trading or adding to their scope of work through growth.
- Choose the right business structure for your current scope of work
- Establish appropriate record keeping and invoicing policies
- Learn your entitlements and maximise your tax allowances and deductions
- Get the confidence to manage your tax affairs independently
This event is now SOLD OUT – see other dates available:
- ATO Tax Basics for Small Business – 15 Dec 2017 – spaces still available
Your Realise Business Advisor
[widgetkit id=”133″ name=”Business Advisor – David Batson | Realise Business Advisor”]
Online bookings are not available for this event.