Branding is the process of giving a meaning to a company, products, or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. This workshop will help you understand how to build a branding strategy to help customers quickly identify and experience the brand and give them a reason to choose that product over the competition’s, by clarifying what this particular brand is, and is not. In very simple words, a product is what you sell, a brand is the perceived image of the product you sell, and branding is the strategy to create that image.
- Understand the three brand core elements that you need to define your direction.
- Learn the TOP brand positioning that will target your ideal audience, separate you from competitors and increase awareness in your market.
- Shape your brand with one distinct persona and design to stand out in your industry.
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
Therese Tarlinton is so passionate about small business owners collaborating on marketing, that she wrote the book SWAP! Marketing without Money. It has become an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Small Business books and ignited a movement where brands are gaining visibility, industry credibility and improved profitability by working together. Therese knows what it feels like to be a small business owner. She created a start-up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. After selling her company, Therese worked with a number of ASX listed companies creating campaigns by collaborating with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers. She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS start-up get seed funding, and currently works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and TV shows The Block & Selling Houses Australia. Therese has been mentoring for 15 years to female business owners through Raise Foundation & Rare Birds, and providing career guidance and job interview technique for high school students with ABCN.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.