Branding is the process of giving a meaning to a company, products, or services by creating and shaping a brand in consumers’ minds. This workshop will help you understand how to build a branding strategy to help customers quickly identify and experience the brand and give them a reason to choose that product over the competition’s, by clarifying what this particular brand is, and is not. In very simple words, a product is what you sell, a brand is the perceived image of the product you sell, and branding is the strategy to create that image.
- Understand the three brand core elements that you need to define your direction.
- Learn the TOP brand positioning that will target your ideal audience, separate you from competitors and increase awareness in your market.
- Shape your brand with one distinct persona and design to stand out in your industry.
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
YOUR PRESENTER – THERESE TARLINTON
When interesting companies want to expand their audience, increase their credibility, and make a bigger profit, they come to Therese Tarlinton. Therese knows how to speak to brands to secure collaborations, contras, partnerships and sponsors, so they can grow.
Early in her career, she convinced Jeep, Sesame Street and United Colors of Benetton to become licensing partners and manufactured under their brands, using the power of partnerships to create a global business.
She wrote her first book SWAP! Marketing without money to help brands secure partnerships -sharing all her best secrets. It’s proving pretty popular and has become an Amazon best-selling, multi award winning book and even got the ABLE 2022 Book of the Year Gold Medal.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.