This webinar is aimed at small businesses in the Northern Beaches Council area looking to strengthen their digital capabilities with the ASBAS program. This government incentive aims to help boost your online presence and reach more customers through digital channels.
Learn how to build your brand online with Google where we all search for products, services, and for information. Today we live in an ever-changing digital, interactive and multi-platform world. In order to stand out and get noticed, brands need a single minded story, aligned across all platforms, which is relevant and discriminating.
Branding separates the ordinary from the extraordinary. To ge strong foundations we need to understand and optimise how we get found in the Google Platform where the majority of we all search here 90% of all online searches. Learn how to set your business up for success as you build your brand online and social media. Join Realise Business Advisor, Megan Hauptfleisch in this 1.5 hour jam packed webinar.
- Brand proposition must be clear, add value and stand out
- Target Audience personas must be profiled, experiential, and prioritised
- Understand the competitive value map and customer drivers
- Finesse your pitch in a few words for SEO
- Navigate Google search
- Understand google key words
- Make use of Google free tools
- Optimise your website to help google read and rank your site against google key words
- Tips on multiple platform execution
- Content marketing strategies and plan
Who is this for?
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.