This business grants workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for any business seeking to attain funding by applying for grants. This is a practical step by step workshop where grants from both the public and private sector will assessed and participants will have the opportunity to draft grant applications in class and have them assessed by the facilitator. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the sector.
This workshop will provide valuable knowledge on a range of Grants related topics:
- Public and Private Sector Grants – what is out there?
- Visioning, Strategy, Methodology Project Planning & Project Rationale
- Community Capacity Building & Sustainability
- Practical Grant Writing Tips, Budgets & Grant Jargon
- Acquittal of Funding & Evaluation
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.