Have you ever found yourself having more coffee conversations than sales conversations? Would you love to see a flood of new enquiries into your business without needing to advertise? In this session, Russell Pearson will bring his decades of experience in marketing and sales growth to show you how to design a sales system that works with your specific business.
- Learn how to create a lead generation system without advertising
- Discover the specific steps you MUST-HAVE in any sales growth system
- Design a sales pipeline that you can start building in your business today
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.