Whether you have a suite of products and services or are really just getting started, launching something new into the market is a great way to bring new business in the door. In this session, Russell Pearson will show you how you should be designing your new products and services, how to avoid the pitfalls of product marketing and how to get sales before you even launch.
- Learn how to use market feedback to design new products/services
- Discover how to create a suite of options that help customers buy from you again and again
- Create a plan to get your product development and launch in the next 30 days
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business in be in touch with instructions if you are not registered
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.