Interactive Online Workshop
This interactive group session is for those who never have been in front of the camera, and for those who would like to improve their presentation and help build their This is an interactive virtual training for anyone who wants to learn how to film the perfect video on a phone. You’ll learn how to plan, shoot and what gear the pros use to take phone footage to the next level. This session is packed with best practices, fun exercises, and expert tips and tricks to get you confident in creating your own videos with your phone.
- Learn how to plan a video
- Learn 7 steps for filming on your phone
- Find out the best gear to compliment your phone
- Live Q&A
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Sydney as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.