The Most Successful Small Businesses Think BIG! That’s why we’re helping you go BIG with your DIGITAL presence in this 2-hour seminar. We’ll cover small business strategies to get the most out of your website, Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. Join Michael Verghios from Nimbull Digital Marketing. Michael brings success to clients by applying 20 years of thought leadership, he developed across continents, to their digital marketing program.
- Understanding your audience: Demographics & Building a Reporting Framework.
- Paid Search: Google Search Ads and More.
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics. Building and testing killer landing pages.
- Display & Retargeting.
- Social Media Community Building & Content Marketing: Facebook Ads, Hootsuite, Social Calendars, Article Development, Canva & More.
- Email marketing: Mailchimp campaigns and automation.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 people.
- This event is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised program that provides trusted advice to help you to start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect Program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.