This half day face-to-face workshop created by Best Selling marketing author Therese Tarlinton will accelerate your sales and get your marketing in shape. By getting really clear on your customers, your value proposition and becoming a memorable brand, you will have a path to craft an effective campaign you can put into action yourself.
Combining real world marketing examples with checklists and worksheets, you will walk away with the tools you need to create, plus where to speak to your potential customers so you aren’t wasting your time on the wrong platforms. With the bonus of being face to face with a marketing professional where you can get feedback on your ideas for your business and ask all those burning questions.
If you’ve ever wanted to hire an agency, but don’t have the budget, this workshop will deliver you the clarity and confidence you need for your marketing. You will be surrounded by other business owners just like yourself and buzzing with ideas.
Location: McGrath Executive Suites – Level 5 | 115 Pitt Street | Sydney NSW 2000
Time: 9:15am (for a 9:30am start) – 12:30pm
- Identify your ideal customers – we will do a ‘deep dive’ on which customers you like working with and are profitable, how you can assist them and the channels to communicate effectively to build trust and get referrals.
- Define your brand – articulate what is unique about your company and your product and be able to clearly differentiate your brand and make it consistent across all your marketing.
- Create a campaign outline – let’s put into action the right messaging, on the right channels, define the marketing assets that you need, how to build them and the tactics to grow your sales.
Who is this for?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This workshop will take place face-to-face.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
This event is fully booked.