Most businesses feel like their marketing is out of their control and it’s lonely making those decisions without experience. Other business owners struggle with marketing and finding ways to get their brand to stand out with a small budget. They’ve developed a reliance on using FB ads to get to their desired audience but with the changing algorithms, it’s difficult to understand.
Forbes Magazine and American Express say that Partnership Marketing is the fastest way to grow your audience, your brand, and your sales. By collaborating with other businesses, you will get your brand in front of thousands of your ideal customers, increase your credibility in your industry and improve the profitability in your business.
- Learn the three different types of marketing partnerships you can use to grow your business.
- Discover the 16 most important assets in your business you can leverage to collaborate with other brands – and it doesn’t include your social following.
- Take away the 6 steps you can implement to become a sought-after brand other brands want to work with.
Who is this for?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Those who attend will receive a copy of available resources and the recording.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Our Presenter: Therese Tarlinton
Therese Tarlinton is so passionate about small business owners collaborating on marketing, that she wrote the book SWAP! Marketing without Money. It has become an Amazon #1 Best Seller in Small Business books and ignited a movement where brands are gaining visibility, industry credibility and improved profitability by working together. Therese knows what it feels like to be a small business owner. She created a start-up that grew to a business in five countries manufacturing for Jeep, Sesame Street, and United Colors of Benetton using the power of marketing partnerships to grow. After selling her company, Therese worked with a number of ASX listed companies creating campaigns by collaborating with other businesses, with a focus on delighting their mutual customers. She has helped charities raise funds, a SAAS start-up get seed funding, and currently works with CSR creating partnerships with interior designers, tradies, and TV shows The Block & Selling Houses Australia. Therese has been mentoring for 15 years to female business owners through Raise Foundation & Rare Birds, and providing career guidance and job interview technique for high school students with ABCN.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.