A website is your digital shop window to any business. It is often the first interaction a prospective customer might have with your business – and also the platform through which sales and transactions are made. Ensuring a website is set up and optimised is crucial to business success.
- How to make sure your website works and is a measurable role in your marketing strategy
- Choosing the right platform for you
- Planning what to include on your website
- How to measure website performance
- Case study to show the benefit of well-written, SEO-friendly, quality content and SEO optimisation
- Conversion Rate Optimisation and e-commerce tracking and optimisation
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.