This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
Whether you’re wanting to pitch to new clients, investors or your local barista…learning the art and science of the ‘pitch’ is worth its weight in GOLD.
In this engaging and interactive session, Russell Pearson will show you the process you can use to pitch anything and how you can adapt it effortlessly to work in many different situations.
An effective pitch can be the secret to attracting investors, reaching new customers, forming new partnerships, and gaining referrals.
- When to pitch and when to simply ask for the sale
- Pitching mistakes to avoid and how to increase your success rates
- How to create a unique pitch for your business
Join Russell Pearson and the team at Realise Business for a workshop that will give you the tools to take your new pitch to market immediately after the session.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, or for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom – click on the link above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop.
- This will be a live online event, with a capacity for up to 200 people.
- Attending and logging into the live Zoom event will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Attending this event will consolidate your thinking about starting a business in NSW. You’ll then be eligible to book an advisory session to test your business idea.
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.