Positioning personal brands effectively not only fosters individual recognition but also contributes significantly to the success of the associated businesses. This webinar delves into the strategies and principles behind positioning personal brands for business impact, equipping participants with the knowledge to elevate their professional identity in today’s competitive market.
- Gain insights into the concept of personal branding and its relevance in the modern business environment
- Understand how individual reputation contributes to the success of associated businesses
- Explore techniques for identifying and articulating unique value propositions
- Learn how to distinguish personal brands through qualities, skills, and attributes that set individuals apart in the market
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 500 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – RUSSELL PEARSON
Insightful and engaging, Russell’s direct style of presenting, training and management have made him a force for effective change in both digital and offline marketing. A voice for reason in a fad-driven marketplace. Russell informs and inspires business people and their teams, transforming reactive marketing activities into strong proactive marketing departments that drive profits for owners and results for sales teams. Founder of the Crimson Fox Creative Studios, host of the Marketing Report Podcast, National President of Professional Speakers Australia and father of 3 gorgeous girls.