A Digital Business Solutions Webinar for Business
With Robert Gerrish, Author of The One Minute Commute
In this presentation Robert Gerrish will:
- Explore the key things that mess with our productivity
- Help us review how we can best use our time
- Explain why priorities are often ignored
- Share some apps and tools to aid efficiency
- Guide us in the best way to delegate and get more things done in less time
About Robert Gerrish
Robert Gerrish supports individuals starting, growing, fine-tuning or exiting their business.
He founded the Flying Solo online community, co-wrote the bestseller of the same name, and in late 2018 launched his latest book, ‘The 1-Minute Commute’ with publisher, Pan Macmillan.
He’s a podcaster, speaker and works one-on-one with a small group of independent professionals.
This webinar is delivered under the Australian Government’s Digital Business Solutions Program. By attending you acknowledge agreement with the terms and conditions as outlined here.