Social media is not the only strategy to grow your business and boost your brand, and yet it proves to be an affordable and accessible way to get the attention you deserve. It helps businesses to meaningfully connect with their current, and future clients, in platforms and technologies that tomorrow’s consumer are using.
Kirryn Zerna is an award winning speaker, mentor and educator who has been working with brands to create remarkable communications for over 15 years. She regularly speaks and runs workshops for small business, government departments and corporates. She’s passionate about helping brands understand why they matter, who they are and the pathway to creating purpose and growth.
Location: McGrath Executive Suites – Level 5 | 115 Pitt Street | Sydney NSW 2000
Time: 10:00am – 3:00pm
This program is perfect for:
- Ambitious small business owners
- Business leaders who want to stand out
- Coaches, consultants or experts in their fields
What you’ll learn:
- Get up to speed on what “social media” is and the potential it holds
- Clarity about how to position your unique brand and its personality
- How to demonstrate credibility through a personalised content framework
- A Social Media Roadmap that will create opportunity for engagement on targeted social platforms
- How to identify and serve your audience, and the power of advertising.
Who is this for?
- This workshop is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 20 people.
- This workshop is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This workshop will take place face-to-face.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.