This introductory workshop is facilitated by a member of our professional business advisory team.
No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. Our presenter will give you tips and knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. The workshop draws participants with a wide variety of experience and diversity of business skills and knowledge and is ideal for anyone who is thinking about starting their own business or who has been in business for less than 12 months.
At the workshop, you will:
- Gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- Undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- Better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- Gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- Become aware of the roles of a business owner
- Receive a Statement of Attendance – Start a Business
After the workshop, participants who have not already utilised their fully government subsidised meeting with a Business Advisor, may arrange to meet with an advisor for up to two hours for free.
Geoff Silk, Business Advisor, Realise Business
“Invaluable information in many areas. Lots of food for thought. An excellent all round course for those starting or considering starting a business.” – Scott Wastell
“I will definitely use some of the methods in establishing my own business. I found the workshop to be a very positive experience and have found the staff friendly and enthusiastic, which is exactly what you need when you are a new business. Thank you.” – Alison Wheeldon
“We will sit down and implement what we’ve learned and put those strategies and formulas into our business plan. Thanks very much for all the ideas. It’s great to have this resource to call on as I’m sure I will be using and needing your expertise during our journey into a successful business.” – Justine Willoughby