This webinar is aimed at small businesses in the Northern Beaches Council area looking to strengthen their digital capabilities with the ASBAS program. This government incentive aims to help boost your online presence and reach more customers through digital channels.
It’s exciting to close a sale and get a new customer. But have you ever found that for every customer you get this year, you have to do it all again the next? You repeat your success without any real grow in income and profits. In this session, Russell Pearson will show you how to turn one Customer engagement into multiple sales and how you can grow your business much faster by getting customers coming back again and again.
- Learn the steps involved in building a client driven sales pipeline
- Discover how you can increase sales without the biggest and best products upfront
- Design the Ultimate Customer Buying Journey for your business
Who is this for?
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click below to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.
Bookings are closed for this event.