This event is part of Realise Business’ WOMEN’S BUSINESS series, supporting women to achieve growth by applying for grants and other funding opportunities. All are welcome!
This webinar is designed to introduce participants to the basics of crowdfunding and how it can help entrepreneurs and startups raise capital.
Realise Business Advisor Syane Macedo will cover the various types of crowdfunding including rewards-based, equity-based, and donation-based models. It will also explore the advantages and challenges of each type of crowdfunding and help participants determine which model is best suited for their business needs.
This webinar will provide an overview of the key elements of a successful crowdfunding campaign, including setting fundraising goals, creating a compelling pitch, and promoting the campaign through various channels.
By the end of the workshop, participants will understand:
- Understand the different types of crowdfunding and which model is best suited for their business needs.
- Learn the key elements of a successful crowdfunding campaign, including goal-setting, creating a compelling pitch, and promoting the campaign through various channels.
- Gain insights into the advantages and challenges of crowdfunding, and how to mitigate risks and overcome obstacles in the process.
- Learn from real-life examples and case studies of successful crowdfunding campaigns, and how to apply best practices to their own fundraising efforts.
- Develop the confidence and skills to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign and raise the capital needed to turn their business ideas into reality.
Overall, participants will come away from the webinar with a solid foundation in crowdfunding, and the tools and knowledge they need to launch a successful campaign and achieve their fundraising goals.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 200 people.
- This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business.
- This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in an email prior to the workshop. This will be a live online event.
- Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.
To attend the workshop we require you to be registered in Business Connect. A team member from Realise Business will be in touch with instructions if you are not registered.
Realise Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small businesses across Northern, Eastern, Southern and Central Sydney, as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
YOUR PRESENTER – SYANE MACEDO
Realise Business is Not-for-Profit, and funded by all levels of Government, which means you can get advice from our highly experienced business advisors for a fraction of the cost of private business coaching. Find out more
By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future
Realise Business events.