Tim Noye , Business Advisor
Tim is a passionate, highly skilled and award winning chef with over 20 years diverse industry experience. He has worked at Michelin Star level and has a wealth of culinary knowledge. Beginning his career 16, he worked his way up the ranks of high level London based establishments until reaching Senior Sous Chef level at Sir Christopher Wrens house, situated next to Windsor Castle.
After Tim moved to Australia in 2007, he was eager to start his own business’s. Since then he has owned and operated highly a number of successful hospitality companies including cafes, FMCG, high level catering and corporate drop off food services. In his time in business he obtained Gold License accreditation, collaborated with Masterchef, numerous celebrity chefs and has proudly served some of Sydney most prestigious companies at their flagship events where excellence matters.
Now nearly 40, Tim has gained notable business skills and is now devoted to helping others achieve their dreams. Tim is down to earth, is a great listener with a true dedication to help in any way he can.
- Cert 3 in commercial cookery
- Cert 3 in patisserie and confectionery
- Cert 3 in kitchen management
- Current RSA
- Food Safety Supervisor
- Basic First Aid
- Currently studying Marketing and Communications in my spare time online with Tafe
Personal Awards and Achievements
- Arthur Simms Award – February 2001 – Awarded Gold medal
- Professional Institution Of Gastronomy – January 2002 – Awarded Gold medal
- Academy of Culinary Arts – 2003 – Entered by Michel Perraud I was a finalist in 2003
Areas of Expertise
- Improving internal COGS, operations and logistics
- Cutting costs and maintaining a budget and timeline, while ensuring quality and consistency are upheld
- Improving general staff and company efficiencies
- Food sourcing, costing, presentation and upkeep
- Creating relevant goals and KPI’s
- “Listening” In order to further develop positive environments where ownership staff and customers are satisfied
- Staff retention training
- Social media using modern marketing methods
- WordPress back end web trained, also trained on various CMS’s
- Driving new business
- Dealing with multiple stakeholders and suppliers across a range of projects
- Assistance with Chef and FOH mentoring and improvement
- OH&S training, hygiene and trading standards, implementation and upkeep
Book a Session with Tim Today
To request a business advice session with Tim Noye, please complete the form below, and our team will get back to you to confirm your booking.