[widgetkit id=”282″ name=”Pitch Your Business – Downloads”]
Why smALL businesses should consider the various Startup tools?
Consider the diagram below.
Could you imagine writing a business plan that would take your idea to $1b in revenue within 24 months?
- Could you imagine writing a business plan that would take your idea to $1b in revenue within 24 months?
- Even if your business was well established, if your balance sheet was not substantial, would the bank loan your business money?
- Are you curious to know how a startup-up with no assets, perhaps only a Minimal Viable Product (MVP) can raise millions in investment?
- How often do you pull out your business plan and refer to it when running your business?
- Why do only 52% of employees know their companies vision (Forbes Magazine, Company Vision and Values: Do they still matter?, Markc, 2018)
- Pitch decks have many different uses
- Getting appointments with potential investors
- Explaining to your new employees your
- How and
- Helping your craft an elevator pitch
- Explaining to customers why they should consider your business,Pitch decks have many different uses. Do you have a single document that within 10 slides, an average of 3 minutes and 44 seconds, can achieve this?
- Testing ideas. The trio, Customer Value Proposition, Business Model Canvas and Pitch Deck, combine, allow you to consider any idea and validated it.
-What do you use to test your ideas before investing your time and money?
-What system do you have to introduce new ideas into your business?
Bringing a new event to life is always made easier by a shared vision.
[widgetkit id=”279″ name=”Shared event- Small Business Month”]
MEDIA RELEASE: By attending this event you agree that Realise Business may use photographs or video footage taken of yourself during the event for marketing purposes; including DVD production, posting on the Realise Business website, and or social media platforms, or for future Realise Business events.