The success of Parramatta business owners has a common thread
What do the owners of a mechanical repair business, café, dry cleaner, charcoal chicken shop, physiotherapy studio, restaurant and a florist have in common?
Answer: They are amongst the more than 100 business owners who have signed up to free business mentoring with Realise Business Advisors over the past year.
Many of the business owners who meet with Realise Business Advisors have extensive experience in owning and running a business. But in a fast-paced world, the challenges of an evolving market can be somewhat daunting and difficult to navigate and make the most of the many opportunities ahead.
With the support of the Realise Business team, each of the businesses listed below have achieved measurable results over the past twelve months, including:
- Carlingford Automotive Mechanical Repairs has developed new digital marketing tools so it can be more easily found online and are planning Christmas and Summer Holiday special offers
- River Café has ramped up its social media presence, signed up to a new app so people can pre-order drinks and food and developed new offers to attract customers
- Epic Dry Cleaning & Laundry has launched new offers including The Valet Wardrobe, enabling 24×7 pick-up and drop-off
- Vasco’s Charcoal Chicken reviewed its Cost of Goods and created a profitable business model, freeing the owners up to focus on new marketing strategies.
- Ya-Malalysia used business analysis and planning tools to refine its food offer and systems with a view to franchising in the future. The restaurant also worked with Realise Business Advisor Katherine Blizzard to obtain a 22% rent reduction after discovering site specific issues
- Little Greece developed a new Marketing Strategy that included developing diner personas and an Instagram content schedule
- Posy & Twine Florist worked on a vision to offer an earth-friendly focus, backed by a detailed marketing plan and special offers
- Parramatta Active Movement Studio developed clear marketing messages, structured campaigns and identified target markets
- Thai La Ong diversified its offering and cultivated a very successful catering service in Parramatta that continues to grow.
Each business has a story to tell, both about the challenges it faces and the benefits of working with the Realise Business team of advisors to put in place plans and strategies to improve business resilience and support growth.
Sometimes change brings with it key opportunities to engage experienced business advisors who can review your business with fresh eyes and ideas. One of the best things about the support from Realise Business is that it is free, so if you haven’t booked your advisory session yet, get on board today.